PDF FLY v12.2020.3 was released in March 2020. It includes a number of new features for both vector and image modes. In addition to the standard upgrade, PDF FLY is now also available as an annual subscription. With the subscription, you have on-demand portal access to all updates, upgrades, and new versions as well as support and replacement software.
The new automatic font mapping engine ensures output matches the original PDF file as closely as possible. It neutralizes font names across systems. To learn more about font issues, see Fonts and Font Mapping Issues.
Other advances can be found in page handling, transparency, color support, and object grouping. Following are the key updates:
- Added horizontal and vertical flip option
- Added transparency fill support SVG, DXF and DWG formats
- 24-bit color to b&w image EMF format
- Support of automatic rotation PDF page to EMF format
- Support of CMYK EPS format
- Added option to convert multipage PDF file to 1 DXF/DWG file
- Automatic font name mapping engine
- PDF layers selection option to convert
- More advanced options for handling image objects
- Option to convert connected LINE objects to one POLYOBJECT
- 64-bit version
- Supports the latest operating system releases up to Windows 10.
- PDF 2.0 compliant (ISO 32000-2)