Use pdf2bricscad to transform PDF files into CAD drawings. It saves hours of redrawing time and pays for itself in the first use. It’s simple to use, too. From the toolbar, select a PDF drawing and watch it open. In seconds, you’ll have an accurate drawing ready to modify with all your familiar BricsCAD tools.
The pdf2bricscad plug-in installs within BricsCAD, enabling users to open and edit PDF drawings. A BricsCAD license is required for the plugin to operate.
$59.00 / year
Edit PDF drawings in BricsCAD
PDF2BricsCAD transforms PDF files into CAD drawings.
It saves hours of redrawing time and pays for itself in the first use. It’s simple to use, too. From the toolbar, select a PDF drawing and see it open. In moments, you’ll have an accurate picture ready to modify with BricsCAD.
PDF2BricsCAD is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor plans, network diagrams, and organization charts. PDF drawings need to be from other software programs. Computer-generated PDF files are vector PDF files. They contain all the geometry and text required to render an editable drawing. PDF2BricsCAD extracts editable CAD entities, objects, and text from any computer-generated PDF file.
PDF2BricsCADis not able to convert scanned drawings. Scanned PDF files are flat image files that have lost all definition. They have nothing to extract; the result is simply a tracing layer.
PDF2BricsCAD offers all the power of PDF2CAD in a plugin
Visual Integrity’s PDF2CAD is the world’s best-selling PDF to CAD converter. Now, it’s a BricsCAD plugin that opens PDF files as editable CAD drawings; All entities, layers, line types, objects, and text are ready for editing.
Requires BricsCAD and computer-generated PDF files. Not for scanned or hand drawings.
Key Features in pdf2bricsCAD
- Top choice PDF to CAD Converter for 26+ Years
- Opens PDF drawing directly from the BricsCAD menu
- No limit on PDF size
- Scaling based on PDF coordinates ensures a perfect match every time
- Intelligent object recognition
- Combines characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images, or paths during conversion
- Define CAD unit to match original dimensions
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on PDF layers, color, or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Certified BricsCAD plugin interface