Released on 15 September 2023, version 14 of our suite of PDF converters includes a redesigned user interface with numerous new features. Products include PDF2PICTURE, PDF2CAD, and PDF FLY, a suite for professionals that includes all input and output options.
Highlights of the new capabilities include:
- Major user interface redesign to separate Conversion Options and Output Format Settings into more simplified and context-sensitive groups.
- Extract pages of a PDF file with PDFFLY
- Added JPEG, PNG, and TIFF output formats to PDF2CAD
- Added transparency fill for SVG and DWG/DXF format.
- Supports transparent images (alpha channel) for SVG and DWG/DXF format
- Select PDF layers to convert for all output formats
- Added Text output to PDF FLY\
- Keeps placement of text strings in PDF tables and forms.
- New options to overwrite fill and line color for vector and text objects.
- Recognizes pattern fills and replaces with a gray fill.
- New DXF/DWG Line weight option for PDF2CAD
- New CGM profile options for PDF FLY
A 7-day evalaution version is available upon request. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and specify which product you want to evaluate.
An e-mail will be sent to all customers soon with more details on upgrade options and how to update their software.