Text Extraction Server
Automate this powerful Text Extraction Server to extract text from a variety of page formats including PDF. You’ll be impressed by the speed and number of options available to you when you get started. Using the Text Extraction Server to retrieve text from your files, you can specify whether you want text with placement, stripped text or selected text. There are numerous fine-tuning settings to ensure the result is precise such as baseline delta, leading, kerning, vertical spacing and point size. Supports ISO8859, UTF8 and UNICODE character encodings.
Using the Text Extraction Server is simple. Use the simple command line language combined with an extensive collection of fine-tuning variables to control the conversion process and you are ready to go.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Need a DLL or programmatic access? Use the Text Extraction SDK.
Key Benefits of Text Extraction Server
- Optimized for enterprise and high volume operation
- Extract text from PDF files in standard encodings – ISO8859, UTF8 and UNICODE
- Option to convert characters to strings and strings to lines
- Ideal for extracting text from forms and documents
- Layout text precisely as it is found in the original file
- Granular control of columns and placement
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files
- No Adobe software required
- Single and multi-page files
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – Server does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform Image Server supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Need to Extract Text? There’s nothing better or faster…
Do you need to extract ASCII text for a document workflow or as part of an server-side process or web service? The Text Extraction Server is an excellent choice. We’ve been doing this for more than 20 years – you can count on us! Contact us today to discuss your requirements for Text Extraction.
If you need to extract text, you’ve come to the right place!