TEXT EXTRACTION SERVER
The Text Extraction Server Subscription includes the most current server license along with all the benefits of Advantage Support. Using the Text Extraction Server, you can automate a number of operations related to retrieving just the text from PDF or PostScript documents and forms. You’ll be impressed by the speed and number of options available to you when you get started. With the Text Extraction Server, you can specify whether you want text with placement, stripped text or selected text. There are numerous fine-tuning settings to ensure the result is precise such as baseline delta, leading, kerning, vertical spacing and point size. Supports ISO8859, UTF8 and UNICODE character encodings.
Using the Text Extraction Server is simple. Just prepare a profile for your conversion and use the commands to execute or automate your operation.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Need a DLL or programmatic access? Use the Text Extraction SDK.
KEY BENEFITS OF TEXT EXTRACTION SERVER
- Optimized for enterprise and high volume operation
- Extract text from PDF and PostScript files in standard encodings – ISO8859, UTF8 and UNICODE
- Option to convert characters to strings and strings to lines
- Ideal for extracting text from forms and documents
- Layout text precisely as it is found in the original file
- Granular control of columns and placement
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files
- No Adobe software required
- Single and multi-page files
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keeps testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform – supports 32- and 64-bit Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Examples and samples guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the Text Extraction Server once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
NEED TO EXTRACT TEXT? THERE’S NOTHING BETTER OR FASTER…
Do you need to automate the extraction of ASCII text for a document workflow or as part of an application? If your application needs to extract stripped or formatted text, the Text Extraction Server Subscription is an excellent choice. We’ve been doing this for more than 20 years – you can count on us! Contact us today to discuss your requirements for Text Extraction.
If you need to extract text, you’ve come to the right place!