SVG Server Subscription
The Annual all-in SVG Server Subscription includes a license for the most current Conversion Server along with updates and the highest level priority when you need support, all at no extra charge. Choose the correct level subscription for your needs and get started today!
The SVG Server Subscription generates SVG files via command line from print streams or files. It can easily be scripted or called from a process and includes a number of conversion options and variables to ensure that your resulting SVG files are produced quickly and accurately. The server supports scaling, rotation, intelligent object recognition, smart text handling and more.
Input formats available include output from native applications, PDF, PostScript and EPS. Outputs PDF.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Need a DLL or programmatic access? Use the SVG SDK.
- Scaleable, server-side batch SVG creation
- Vector in, vector out – preserves objects and text
- Goes beyond converters that can only produce bitmap objects wrapped as SVG
- Works with saved files, legacy content as well as in real-time with pages fed by any application
- Intercept a print stream
- High level of control over all aspects of the conversion
- Choose standard or custom page sizes
- Advanced font management for embedding, mapping and modifying attributes
- Supports Unicode
- Renders for Apache Batik/FOP plus various browsers
- Flexible file names
- Supports svgz compression
- Define page size, margins, orientation and other attributes
- Supports watch folders
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF and SVG solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform PDF Server supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
The SVG Server Subscription
If you need a solution for automatically generating SVG from native applications or saved files for a project, service or workflow, you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to discuss your requirements or register for the SVG Server Subscription today.