Upgrade Notes: What’s New in the pdf2cad v12
pdf2cad v12 is a significant new release with new features and improvements all around. A list of key new features is below. Top among them is a new automatic font name mapping feature, which erases incompatibility between the same font on different systems, new mirroring options for page orientation, and the addition of transparent fills.
First released in 1995, pdf2cad has been making life easier for technical and scientific professionals for more than 25 years. The dialog we have with customers is crucial to ensuring our products meet our customers’ needs. If you have questions or need more detail on any of them, please email us or use the contact form. If you already have a pdf2cad license, you can get your upgrade for free if you have Advantage Support or use pdf2cad on an annual subscription basis. All other users can upgrade using their serial number. If you can’t locate this, please contact us.
New Horizontal and Vertical Flip options when converting PDF drawing.
Added support for Multi-page PDF file to one drawing (Merge, Horizontal or Vertical aligned) in DWG output
Upgraded support password-protected PDF file output to DWG
Format Specific Upgrades
– Added transparency fill support DXF/DWG format
– Scaling factor and support of Circle/Ellipse added to HPGL output.
– New automatic font name mapping engine
– Upgraded support of condensed text functionality in DXF/DWG
– PDF layers selection option to convert
– Convert objects of each PDF layer to a separate file
– More advanced options for handling image objects
Option to convert connected LINE objects to one POLYOBJECT
System Upgrades & Requirements
– 64-bit only; 32-bit version retired with v11
– Supports latest operating system releases including Windows 10.0 and Mac OS X Catalina