PDF SDK – License Just What You Need
Pricing is based on an annual subscription and is licensed per project. Priority Support, updates, upgrades, new versions, and replacement software are all included at no extra charge with each subscription. There are two components to the licensing.
Part 1 – PDF SDK Project License
Licensing starts with a PDF SDK Project License. It’s the foundation and covers the right for your developers to use one SDK for one defined end-user application.
- The standard Project License for the PDF Conversion SDK includes one conversion pair (PDF to DWG, for example). You can add on as many input and output formats as you need. Input options are PDF, EPS, PostScript, and AI. Output formats include PDF, DWG, DXF, SVG, WMF, EMF, CGM, HPGL, EPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, DIB, and TXT.
- The PDF SDK may not be used to make a developer toolkit or product that contains an API.
Part 2 – Deployment Licenses
Once your project is ready for release, it requires Deployment Licenses which grant you the right to integrate and distribute our libraries in your resulting application.
- One deployment license is required for every user of your app. If you want to deploy it on devices or appliances, please contact us.
- The initial SDK subscription includes 50 deployment licenses.
- Additional deployment licenses can be purchased as needed and will be synchronized with the anniversary date of the SDK.
- On your anniversary date each year, the number of deployment licenses required will be reviewed to ensure compliance with the Developer License Agreement.
SDK Licensing Process
You can purchase the PDF SDK online or via Purchase order and include a Developer Project Agreement (DPA) which includes developer contact information, conversion format requirements, platform, and annual deployment forecast as well as the type of deployment. Common examples are commercial applications, internal applications, web services, server applications, and device deployments.