Metafile Server Generates WMF from PDF and PostScript
The Metafile Server rapidly generates WMF and EMF files from print streams or files via command line. This powerful tool can be scripted and includes a number conversion options and variables to ensure that your resulting Metafiles are a perfect match that can be edited if required. The Metafile server supports scaling, rotation, intelligent object recognition, smart text handling and more.
Input formats available include PDF, PostScript, EPS and AI. Outputs WMF or EMF.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Need a DLL or programmatic access? Use the Metafile SDK.
Key Benefits of Metafile Server
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the WMF and EMF formats
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance PDF conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform PDF Server supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
PDF to Windows Metafiles? Try it!
If you need a solution for automatically generating Metafiles from PDF or PostScript files as part of a project, service or workflow, you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to discuss your requirements or try the Metafile server today.