Import/Edit PDF and PostScript with Metafile SDK
With Metafile SDK, software developers can generate either Windows Metafiles (WMF) and Enhanced Metafiles (EMF) from PDF and PostScript files. With just two calls to the engine and some fine-tuning conversion parameters using an .ini file, you’ll be testing your integration on the same day. WMF is the native vector graphics format for Windows and many formats support it or are extensions off of it (Visio .vsd, PowerPoint .ppt, Word, etc).
Input formats include PDF, EPS, AI and PostScript. The Metafile SDK can be extended to output additional industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics file formats, equally well, with speed and precision.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Automating a process or service? Check out our Conversion Server.
Key Benefits of the Metafile SDK
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the WMF and EMF formats
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- Metafile SDK delivers reading, writing and viewing
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust conversion engine proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the formats you need
- Multi-Platform SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Keep it Simple
It takes a lot of time and effort to develop excellent vector conversions. Images are a lot easier. We’ve done the hard work for you. Why dedicate engineering resources to generating new vector format support from scratch when you could just plug into the Metafile SDK component and be able to open and edit PDF files in your application within hours? It’s no wonder we have so many OEM customers who have trusted us for 25 years. Try it or contact us today to discuss your requirements for a Metafile SDK.
If you need Metafile support, you’ve come to the right place!