Powerful PDF Operations with the Custom SDK
From text extraction, image handling, search functionality or finding objects based on data in a PDF page to creating your own conversion engine, the Custom SDK API delivers. Powered by our proven PDF conversion engine, the Custom SDK makes powerful PDF processing and manipulation feature available at your fingertips with just a few calls.
Use the Custom API within an application destined for corporate or commercial end users or harness the server-side processing power to automate a web service or automation process.
Why choose our Custom SDK API?
- The most scaleable and flexible PDF API available
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Two API calls and a .ini file make for a truly simple yet powerful PDF component
- Proven performance and accuracy over 20+ years
- Outruns and outperforms the competition because it does not use a print driver as an intermediate step
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
Examples of Custom SDK uses
- Create new PDF documents in real-time
- Extract objects, images or text from PDF file
- Merge documents
- Stamp documents
- Stitch PDF files together
- PDF search functionality
- Add, delete and extract pages
- Create a file viewer
- Define your own import/export engine
- Add contents such as text or objects to PDF documents
Visual Integrity offers a family of high-performance, robust SDK’s for software developers who want to embed support for importing, saving, viewing, converting, creating, merging, marking or exporting PDF into their applications. Additional input formats include PostScript and EPS. The engine outputs both vector and bitmap graphics file formats with speed and precision. Use it to enhance your application with just 2 API calls or by invoking the command line tool. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Automating a process or service? Check out our Conversion Server.
Need Top-Notch PDF Handling? Done!
Have your customers been asking to support PDF files in your software or service? Do you need to pull information from PDF files or add objects as part of your own process? There are so many ways to build PDF support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
If you need do more than just create PDF, the Custom SDK is for you.