Generate CGM drawings from PDF and PostScript
With the CGM SDK Subscription, you’ll get everything you need to get started developing. The CGM SDK Subscription comes with the latest SDK software, all Advantage Support benefits such as updates, upgrades and priority support and a specified number of runtime licenses or a conversion server. You’ll get everything you need to open PDF or PostScript files as editable CGM files within your application. It’s simple. Just two calls to the engine, along with fine-tuning the conversion parameters in a .ini file, and you are done.
In addition to CGM output, the SDK can be extended to support more industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics output formats if needed. Use it to enhance your application with just 2 API calls or by invoking the command line tool. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Automating a process or service? Check out our Conversion Server.
Key Benefits of the CGM SDK
- Generates editable objects and text in the CGM format
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- CGM SDK enables reading PDF or PostScript and writing CGM
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable libraries
- Robust conversion solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform CGM SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Need CGM? Count on our Expertise.
Have your customers been asking to open PDF and then edit the content using your application? Do you need to generate CGM’s? There are so many ways to build CGM support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for an CGM SDK.
If you need CGM support, you’ve come to the right place!