CGM SDK Generates Editable CGM Drawings
The CGM SDK enables software developers to open PDF or PostScript files as editable CGM files within their applications. It’s simple. Just two calls to the engine, plus fine-tuning the conversion parameters in a .ini file, and you are done. Before you know it, you’ll be able to tell all those customers, who have been asking to open PDF files in your software, that its ready!
Input formats include PDF, PostScript and EPS. In addition to CGM, the SDK can be extended to output more industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics output formats if needed. Use it to enhance your application with just 2 API calls or by invoking the command line tool. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Automating a process or service? Check out our Conversion Server.
Key Benefits of the CGM SDK
- Optimized for commercial and enterprise applications and workflows
- Generates editable objects and text in the CGM format
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- CGM SDK enables reading PDF or PostScript and writing CGM
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable libraries
- Robust conversion solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform CGM SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Have your customers been asking to open PDF and then edit the content using your CGM-based application? Do you need to generate CGM’s from PostScript of EPS? There are so many ways to build CGM support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for an CGM SDK.
If you need CGM support, you’ve come to the right place!