CAD SERVER TRANSFORMS PDF TO DXF, DWG, HPGL
The CAD Server is a powerful command-line tool which enables automatic or scripted conversion of PDF into CAD formats (DWG, DXF, HPGL). It includes a wide array of conversion options and variables to ensure your resulting CAD drawing is optimal and can be edited if required. The CAD server supports scaling, rotation, layers, intelligent object recognition, smart text handling and more.
Input formats include PDF, PostScript, EPS. Outputs DWG, DXF and HPGL.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Need a DLL or programmatic access? Use the CAD SDK.
KEY BENEFITS OF CAD SERVER
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the DWG, DXF and HPGL formats
- Vector in, vector out – preserves objects and text – not a watered-down rasterizer.
- High level of control over all aspects of the conversion including line weights, fills and text
- Merge a multi-page drawing into one page with layers
- Layers can be segregated by color, line width, spot colors or layers set in the PDF file
- Intelligent object recognition
- Choose standard or custom page sizes
- Advanced font management for embedding, mapping and modifying attributes
- Supports Unicode
- Flexible file names
- Supports watch folders
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance PDF conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform PDF Server supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
PDF TO CAD FORMATS? AUTOMATE IT!
If you need a solution for automatically generating CAD files from PDF or PostScript files as part of a project, service or workflow, you’ve come to the right place!