CAD SDK Subscription
The Annual CAD SDK Subscription includes the SDK, all updates and priority support for one annual fee. Generate high-quality and accurate DXF, DWG (ODA members only) and HPGL files from PDF, PostScript or EPS input. DLL or command-line API.
With the CAD SDK Subscription, you’ll get everything you need to get started developing. The CAD SDK Subscription comes with the latest SDK software, all Advantage Support benefits such as updates, upgrades and priority support and a specified number of runtime licenses or a conversion server. You’ll get everything you need to embed support for opening editable PDF or PostScript files in your application.What’s more – it’s easy. It takes just two calls to the engine along with fine-tuning the conversion parameters with .ini file. Before you know it, you’ll be able to tell all those customers who have been asking to open PDF files in your software, that now they can!
Input formats include PostScript and EPS. In addition to the CAD formats – DXF, DWG and HPGL, the SDK can be extended to output more industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics file formats with speed and precision. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of CAD SDK
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the DXF and HPGL formats
- DWG format available to Open Design Alliance members
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- SDK delivers reading, writing and viewing
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, The Open Design Alliance (ODA), BASF, TurboCAD, BlueMatrix and Graebert
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
PDF Support? Done!
Have your customers been asking to use PDF files in your software? Do they want to open PDF and then edit the content using your application? Do you need to generate PDF’s? There are so many ways to build PDF and/or PostScript support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for the CAD SDK.