On Sale – Save 25%!
Edit PDF in Visio
pdf2picture™ transforms vector PDF files into accurate, editable vector drawings and high-fidelity image formats. It’s gives new power to Microsoft Visio® users. It’s also an ideal companion for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher® and online in Google Apps or SketchUp.
Choose vector or image mode and pdf2picture will produce just what you need to enhance your documents and presentations. Choose vector mode (WMF, EMF, EPS or SVG) if you want to extract the objects and text for editing. Image mode (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF) is excellent for resizing images or making them Web-ready.
Buy the Windows version below or click Pricing for more options.
Features in pdf2picture
- Convert PDF files using either vector (WMF, EMF, EPS and SVG) or image (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP) modes
- Convert single files or multiple files using built in batch mode
- Accurately reproduces PDF objects in the native Windows vector format (WMF/EMF)
- New! Supports HTML5 standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), a widely used format in applications and on the web.
- New! Exports editable EPS files for desktop publishing and print production.
- Preserves searchable PDF text as editable text in vector output
- Merges characters into words and one-line text strings for improved editing and searching
- Apply font name mappings during conversion (correct or substitute)
- Automatically preserves original PDF sheet size
- Rotate output by any degree
- Crop output to eliminate white space
- Emulate PDF clipping/cropping commands
- Ignore vectors, images and/or text during conversion
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files Platforms & compatibility
- Converts multi-page PDF to multiple single-page Web images
- Simplified interface for more direct conversions to WMF
- Includes free WMF viewer
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Expanded support for non-standard font encodings
General features & compatibility
- Runs on Microsoft Windows® (32-bit and 64-bit OS in 32-bit compatibility mode), Windows Vista®, Windows 7
- Supports all levels of PDF through the current Adobe® PDF specification
- Easy wizard-style Windows interface
- Pictures produced compatible with Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft Visio, Google Apps and more
- Select file using Windows Explorer functionality or by dragging a PDF file into pdf2picture
pdf2picture is the perfect graphics companion for Microsoft Office. With just a few clicks, you can make the most of your PDF files in Office applications. With optional add-on’s, it can be extended for use by systems integrators or developers. Options include:
Transform PDF files into editable vector drawings or high-fidelity images that you can work with in Microsoft Office, Visio and more. Single-user License for Microsoft Windows.
The pdf2picture Workgroup license is for installation on a network for use by up to 5 users or for use on 5 individual PC’s. Ideal for departments and workgroups.$179
The pdf2picture Workgroup license is for installation on a network for use by up to 10 users or for use on 10 individual PC’s. Ideal for departments and workgroups.$295
The pdf2picture Workgroup license is for installation on a network for use by up to 25 users or for use on 25 individual PC’s. Ideal for departments and workgroups.$495
pdf2picture Pro drives conversion of PDF files into editable WMF and EMF files via a simple command line interface. A very reliable and cost-effective solution. Conversion limit 10,000 files per year. For higher capacity, see Fly Batch.$449
pdf2picture Pro SDK is a VB/C++ DLL that converts PDF to WMF, EMF, JPEG, GIF and PNG. Ideal for small-scale projects. Includes 50 end-user runtimes or one production license limited to 10,000 files per year.$995
Note for our customers:
If you have purchased any of our products and want to upgrade, please visit the Upgrade Center. Please have your serial number or original order number available to validate the update. If you are a current user of a competitors’ program and want to trade-up to pdf2image, let us know and we’ll give you a coupon code to use.
pdf2picture – Quick Start Tutorial
“I tested the eval version against a multi-page PDF document with vector images on pages 8 to 13. It worked sweetly. I’ll get my credit card!”, Nick Ruddock, Queensland
Nick needed to convert multi-page PDF files with CAD drawings into a format he could edit in Visio. We implemented a change in font mapping and another to fit drawing to page based on his feedback. Thanks Nick!