Use pdf2cad to transform vector PDF files into editable CAD drawings and save hours of redraw time. In just seconds, you’ll extract an accurate drawing which can be easily modified in popular engineering programs such as AutoCAD, TurboCAD and MicroStation. Output formats include DWG, DXF and HPGL
pdf2cad is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts. It extracts editable CAD entities, layers, objects and text from any computer-generated PDF file while images from scanned PDF files are placed on a non-editble tracing layer.
pdf2cad is available for Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac OS X. Click the tabs above to learn more about the key features of pdf2cad as well as how to use it on Windows. For more information on the Mac version, click here
Try pdf2cad free for 30 days or send us a test file and we’ll do the conversion for you. It just takes one file to see whether pdf2cad will save you time and money. It’s easy to use yet has some powerful options. If you’d rather pass on the learning curve until you see how great it works on your drawings, then upload a file and we’ll do the rest. Try it either way today! Choose your platform:
Features in pdf2cad
- Convert PDF files into standard CAD interchange formats, DXF and HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
pdf2cad is the professional’s choice for transforming PDF files into editable CAD drawings. Options include:
Convert PDF files into editable CAD drawings. Single-user license for Microsoft Windows.
The pdf2cad Workgroup License may be installed on a network for access by 5 people or it may be installed on 5 individual PC's. Ideal for departments and small teams. Microsoft Windows.
The pdf2cad Workgroup License may be installed on a network for access by 10 people or it may be installed on 10 individual PC's. Ideal for departments and teams. Microsoft Windows.
The pdf2cad Workgroup License may be installed on a network for access by 25 people or it may be installed on 25 individual PC's. Ideal for departments and teams. Microsoft Windows.$1,595
Convert PDF files into editable CAD drawings. Single-user license for Mac OS X systems.
Not happy with your current program for converting PDF to CAD? Trade it in for pf2cad and upgrade to the best! Save 50% Single-user license for Microsoft Windows.$99
Special plug-in for Bricsdad users. Convert PDF files into editable CAD drawings quickly and easily. Single-user license.$79
Call pdf2cad Pro via command line to convert PDF files into editable DXF and HPGL files. Accurate and reliable. Conversion limit is 10,000 files per year. For greater capacity, see Fly Batch.$449