Use the TIFF SDK to generate high-quality and accurate TIFF pages from PDF, PostScript or EPS input. It’s simple. Just two calls to the engine, along with some fine-tuning of the conversion parameters in a .ini file, and you are done. Before you know it, your application, FAX or web service will be generating high-quality, optimized images.
In addition to more image formats, the SDK can also be extended to support industry-standard vector graphic output formats if needed. Use these to further enhance your application or service. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of TIFF SDK
- Optimized for enterprise and high volume operation
- Extract images from PDF and PostScript pages in the TIFF format
- Options to set dimensions or resolution at time of conversion
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files
- Advanced anti-aliasing for text sharpening
- Cropping to remove margins
- Adobe software not required
- Noise correction
- Flexible bit depth and color space support
- Choose compression to reduce file size while retaining image quality
- Single and multi-page TIFF files
- Comprehensive range of TIFF formats supported including TIFF CCITT Group 4
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust conversion solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform Image SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
TIFF Support? Choose experience.
Do you need to generate TIFF images for a document workflow or as part of an application? There are so many ways to build TIFF support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for a TIFF SDK.
If you need image support, you’ve come to the right place!