The Priority Engineering Program delivers engineer-to-engineer support
The Priority Engineering Program (PEP) is recommended for developers who plan to use Visual Integrity technology to automate a conversion process (Conversion Server) or to integrate conversion features into their application or web service (Conversion SDK). Subscriptions are available in different increments to work with your release schedule. Some developers just need it for a quarter and others maintain it year-round.
Priority Engineering offers developers a specialized level of support that is above and beyond their their Advantage Support Subscription. It complements the standard support program by adding the following benefits:
- Expedited Response Times. Our support staff will make best efforts to provide an initial response within 4-8 business hours of receiving the support request. This response is aimed at diagnosing and providing a reasonable timeframe for solving the reported issue.
- Free Developer Consults. Your developers will receive advice within a 48-hour target time-frame for troubleshooting and advising on installation and optimal configuration settings for the software (i.e. installation or conversion issues that can be resolved using the software’s existing functionality).
- Jump to the Head of the Queue. Your developers will be placed in the highest priority support queue and their queries will be handled by our most senior engineers. This applies to all types of inquiries including support questions, trouble reports and custom development requests.
- Fast Turnaround on New Builds. If the software needs to be patched or enhanced to solve your trouble report, best efforts will be made to deliver a maintenance release of the affected software as soon as possible within a 30-day maximum timeframe (may be a custom patch or new release). This service applies to any problem which is reproducible and is considered a failure of the software to perform as documented.
- Quarterly conference calls. Regular contact will ensure that the software is delivering its full potential in support of your projects. These calls are scheduled to discuss the status of any open issues and to understand how your processes and applications are evolving. Some of our best enhancement ideas come out of these calls and the process ensures that our software evolves to best meet the needs of your organization.
- Access to early releases. Working closely with our developers helps to ensure new releases contain the features you need and that the new versions can be tested across a wide range of scenarios. All PEP customers will be invited to participate in the testing of these new versions as part of the Beta Program. In many cases, PEP customers can enjoy turnaround times that are even shorter than the ones listed above. Even minor feature enhancement requests from PEP customers hold are often implemented rapidly and without additional custom development cost.
The needs of our PEP customers have our highest priority! The Priority Engineering Program is valid for a period of 1 year. The Priority Engineering Program from Visual Integrity puts you on our “A-list”. It is a cost-effective way to ensure that you get the fastest possible response when you need it. If you have any questions or need more information on the PEP program, please contact us.