Visual Integrity has released pdf2cad v11.2019. This release includes new features and improves on performance metrics. In addition, two application-specific plug-ins are available now based on pdf2cad. PDFin for AutoCAD is available from the AutoCAD App Store and pdf2bricsCAD is available from the Bricscad store. All three programs will reliably and quickly generate editable CAD files from PDF-based drawings.
Below is a summary of the key enhancements in pdf2cad v11.2019:
• pdf2cad v11 offers a new option to specify password protected PDF-files
• Support of Unicode character set
• Enhancements handling unknown character encoding
• Added inch as unit option to DXF/DWG format
• New option to ignore small images or when cropped convert them to color lines
• New option to move image objects to the background
• New option to show warning message if PDF file contains IMAGE objects
• Improved font warnings handling
• Bug fixes and enhancements DXF/DWG formats
• Enhanced PDF interpreter
• New 64-bit version of pdf2cad
• Supports latest operating system releases including Windows 10.0 and Mac OS X Mavericks
• pdf2xxx CL (windows) supports Unicode filenames
Thanks for agreeing to receive occasional news as well as tips & tricks on converting PDF files. If you have questions or want to know how to solve a PDF conversion problem, ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and publish the answer for others if it is not already an FAQ. We enjoy what we do and are always glad to help people navigate the sometimes messy world of graphics conversion. When we don’t have a solution ourselves, we can usually point you in the right direction. Go ahead –
We Appreciate Your Order
If you ordered pdf2image, pdf2picture, pdf2cad, PDF FLY or META FLY, you should have already visited your download link which is valid for 24-hours. If you have not been able to access the product, please let us know and we will resend your link.
If you purchased one of our products for developers – FLY Batch or FLY SDK, your order requires some personal attention. You will receive a confirmation email with special licensing instructions shortly from one of our integration or batch automation specialists.
If you ordered any other product, we will be in touch today to get you started.
For Advantage Support Subscribers – Thank you! You will receive confirmation shortly of your priority access to our technical support as well as the right to download all updates and new versions for the next 12-months. If you did not subscribe to this valuable program, please consider it. You have 30-days from the date of purchase to subscribe and to receive all the benefits. After this grace period, you will be required to pay an upgrade fee when requesting updates or new versions. Contact us if you would like an order link or to know your subscription level and price to subscribe.
Thanks again for purchasing software from Visual Integrity. We are confident that it will be of great benefit to you and look forward to hearing your feedback on how we can improve it further.