Use the TIFF Server to automate the conversion of PDF and PostScript pages to TIFF. You’ll be impressed by the speed and number of options available to you when you get started. The TIFF Server includes a number of fine-tuning settings to ensure the result is perfect, no mater what resolution is required.
Using the TIFF Server is simple. Use the simple command line language combined with an extensive collection of fine-tuning variables to control the conversion process and you are ready to go.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of TIFF Server
- Optimized for enterprise and high volume operation
- Extract images from PDF or PostScript files in any of the supported TIFF formats
- Options to set dimensions or resolution at time of conversion
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files
- Advanced anti-aliasing for text sharpening
- Cropping to remove margins
- Adobe software not required
- Noise correction
- Flexible bit depth and color space support
- Choose compression to reduce file size while retaining image quality
- Single and multi-page TIFF files
- Comprehensive range of TIFF formats supported including TIFF CCITT Group 4
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform Image SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Need TIFF Files? There’s nothing better or faster…
Do you need to generate TIFF images to power an automated process or service? There are so many ways to build TIFF support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for a TIFF Server.
If you need image support, you’ve come to the right place!