Text Extraction SDK Subscription
Always Current, Priority Support, One Annual Fee.
Effortlessly extract text from PDF documents and forms with the Text Extraction SDK Subscription. You’ll be impressed by the speed and number of options available to you when you get started. Using the SDK to retrieve text from PDF files, you can specify whether you want text with placement, stripped text or selected text. There are numerous fine-tuning settings to ensure the result is precise such as baseline delta, leading, kerning, vertical spacing and point size. Supports ISO8859, UTF8 and UNICODE character encodings.
Using the Text Extraction SDK is simple. Just two calls to the engine along with fine-tuning the conversion parameters in a .ini file and you are ready to go.
The Text Extraction SDK can be extended to support industry-standard vector graphic and bitmap image output formats if needed. Use these to further enhance your application or service. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
KEY BENEFITS OF TEXT EXTRACTION SDK
- Optimized for enterprise and high volume operation
- Extract text from PDF files in standard encodings – ISO8859, UTF8 and UNICODE
- Option to convert characters to strings and strings to lines
- Ideal for extracting text from forms and documents
- Layout text precisely as it is found in the original file
- Granular control of columns and placement
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files
- No Adobe software required
- Single and multi-page files
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform Image SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
NEED TO EXTRACT TEXT? THERE’S NOTHING BETTER OR FASTER…
Do you need to extract ASCII text for a document workflow or as part of an application? If your application needs to extract stripped or formatted text, the Text Extraction SDK Subscription is an excellent choice. We’ve been doing this for more than 20 years – you can count on us! Contact us today to discuss your requirements for Text Extraction.
If you need to extract text, you’ve come to the right place!