Use SVG SDK to Generate SVG files in your program
With SVG SDK, application developers can embed support in their program for opening PDF and PostScript files as editable SVG files, the de facto standard scalable vector graphic format for the Web. The SDK can also be used to convert PDF, EPS or Adobe Illustrator files into SVG pages as part of a server program. It’s simple. Just two calls to the engine along with fine-tuning the conversion parameters in a .ini file and you are done.
Input formats include PDF, PostScript and EPS. The SVG SDK can be extended to support more industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics output formats as needed.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of SVG SDK
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the SVG formats
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- SVG SDK delivers reading, writing and viewing
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform SVG SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
SVG Support? SVG SDK Makes it Easy.
Have your customers been asking for SVG output your software? Do they want to open PDF and then edit the content using your application? Do you need to generate SVG’s? There are so many ways to build SVG support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for an SVG SDK.
If you need SVG support, you’ve come to the right place!