SVG SDK Subscription – Generate SVG files in your program
The Annual SVG SDK Subscription includes the SDK, all updates and priority support for one affordable annual fee. Generate high-quality and accurate SVG from PDF, PostScript or EPS input. DLL or command-line API.
With the SVG SDK Subscription, you’ll get everything you need to get started developing. The SVG SDK Subscription comes with the latest SDK software, all Advantage Support benefits such as updates, upgrades and priority support and a specified number of runtime licenses or a conversion server. You’ll get everything you need to embed support for opening PDF files as editable SVG files, the defacto standard scalable vector graphic format for the Web. Additionally, a conversion process can be automated to convert PDF, EPS or Adobe Illustrator files into SVG files on the fly. It’s simple. Just two calls to the engine along with fine-tuning the conversion parameters in a .ini file and you are done. Before you know it, you’ll be able to let all those customers who have been asking to open PDF files in your software that it’s ready!
Input formats include PostScript and EPS. In addition to SVG, the SDK offers more industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics output formats if needed.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of SVG SDK
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the SVG formats
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- SVG SDK delivers reading, writing and viewing
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform SVG SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
SVG Support? You’ve got this.
Have your customers been asking for SVG output your software? Do they want to open PDF and then edit the content using your application? Do you need to generate SVG’s? There are so many ways to build SVG support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for an SVG SDK.
If you need SVG support, you’ve come to the right place!