Metafile SDK Subscription
The Annual Metafile SDK Subscription includes the SDK, all updates and priority support for one annual fee. Generate high-quality and accurate WMF or EMF from PDF, PostScript or EPS input. DLL or command-line API. With just two calls to the engine and some fine-tuning conversion parameters using an .ini file, you’ll be testing your integration on the same day.
With the Metafile SDK Subscription, you’ll get everything you need to get started developing. The Metafile SDK Subscription comes with the latest SDK software, all Advantage Support benefits such as updates, upgrades and priority support and a specified number of runtime licenses or a conversion server.
Input formats include PDF, EPS, AI and PosScript. In addition to the Metafile formats, the SDK outputs additional industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics file formats, equally well, with speed and precision.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of the Metafile SDK
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the WMF and EMF formats
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- FLY SDK delivers reading, writing and viewing
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust conversion engine proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the formats you need
- Multi-Platform SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Benefit from our more than 20 years experience with Metafiles
It takes a lot of time to develop excellent vector conversions. Images are a lot easier. We’ve done the hard work for you. Why dedicate engineering resources to generating new format support from scratch when you could just plug into the Metafile SDK framework and have support working within hours? It’s no wonder we have so many OEM customers who have trusted us for 20+ years. Try it or contact us today to discuss your requirements for a Metafile SDK.
If you need Metafile support, you’ve come to the right place!