Generate or extract high-quality images from PDF and PostScript. You’ll be impressed by the speed and number of options available to you when you get started. The Image Server includes a number of fine-tuning settings such as rotation, page size, and more to ensure the result is perfect, no mater what resolution is required. Output formats include PNG, GIF, JPEG and BMP.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of Image Server
- Optimized for enterprise and high volume operation
- Extract images from PDF files in any of the supported image formats
- Options to set dimensions or resolution at time of conversion
- User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to catalog multi-page files
- Advanced anti-aliasing for text sharpening
- Cropping to remove margins
- Adobe software not required
- Noise correction
- Flexible bit depth and color space support
- Choose compression to reduce file size while retaining image quality
- Industry standard image formats supported including PNG, JPEG, GIF and BMP
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Based on proven, high performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – Server does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform Image SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, BASF and BlueMatrix.
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Need Image Files? There’s nothing better or faster…
Do you need to generate web or print images to feed an automated process or service? There are so many ways to build image support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for a Image Server.
If you need image support, you’ve come to the right place!