Add Powerful PDF Features with the Custom SDK Subscription
ALWAYS CURRENT, PRIORITY SUPPORT, ONE ANNUAL FEE. From text extraction, image handling, search functionality or finding objects based on data in a PDF page to creating your own conversion engine, the Custom SDK Subscription delivers. Powered by our proven conversion engine, the Custom SDK subscription makes powerful PDF processing and manipulation feature available at your fingertips with just a few calls.
With the CUSTOM SDK Subscription, you’ll get everything you need to get started developing. The CUSTOM SDK Subscription comes with the latest SDK software, all Advantage Support benefits such as updates, upgrades and priority support and a specified number of runtime licenses or a conversion server. You’ll get everything you need to implement PDF operations directly in your application.
Why choose the Custom SDK?
- The most scaleable and flexible PDF API available
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- Two API calls and a .ini file make for a truly simple yet powerful PDF component
- Proven performance and accuracy over 20+ years
- Outruns and outperforms the competition because it does not use a print driver as an intermediate step
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
Examples of Custom SDK uses
- Create new PDF documents in real-time
- Extract objects, images or text from PDF file
- Merge documents
- Stamp documents
- Stitch PDF files together
- PDF search functionality
- Add, delete and extract pages
- Create a file viewer
- Define your own import/export engine
- Add contents such as text or objects to PDF documents
Visual Integrity offers a family of high-performance, robust SDK’s for software developers who want to embed support for importing, saving, viewing, converting, creating, merging, marking or exporting PDF into their applications. The engine outputs both vector and bitmap graphics file formats with speed and precision. Use it to enhance your application with just 2 API calls or by invoking the command line tool. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Need Top-Notch PDF Handling? Done!
Have your customers been asking to support PDF files in your software or service? Do they want to open PDF and then edit the content using your application? Do you need to pull information from PDF files or add objects as part of your own process? There are so many ways to build PDF support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
If you need PDF support, you’ve come to the right place!