CGM SERVER GENERATES CGM FROM PDF AND POSTSCRIPT
The CGM Server is a powerful command-line tool which generates Computer Graphics Metafiles (CGM) from PDF and PostScript files or print streams. It includes a number of conversion options and variables to ensure that your resulting CGM file is a perfect match and can be edited if required. The CGM server supports scaling, rotation, intelligent object recognition, smart text handling and more.
Input formats available include PostScript, EPS and PDF files or print streams. Outputs CGM (all flavors).
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
KEY BENEFITS OF CGM SERVER
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the CGM format
- Vector in, vector out – preserves objects and text in output file
- Will produce a tracing layer for scanned files (raster PDF)
- High level of control over all aspects of the conversion including line weights, fills and text
- Choose standard, automatic or custom page sizes
- Advanced font management for embedding, mapping and modifying attributes
- Supports Unicode
- Flexible file names
- Supports watch folders
- Affordable entry-level pricing for both Perpetual Licenses and Annual Server Subscriptions
- High performance PDF conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform PDF Server supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
PDF TO CGM? START HERE!
If you need a solution for automatically generating CGM files from PDF or PostScript as part of a project, service or workflow, you’ve come to the right place! Visual Integrity has been working with CGM in both the tech pubs arena and mechanical engineering for more than two decades. Allow us to share our expertise with you.