Generate CGM Drawings from PDF files
The CGM Server Subscription delivers everything you need to generates CGM from PDF and PostScript files. It includes a number of conversion options and variables to ensure that your resulting CGM file is a perfect match and can be edited if required. The CGM server supports scaling, rotation, intelligent object recognition, smart text handling and more.
Input formats include PDF, PostScript and EPS. Outputs CGM.
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of CGM Server Subscription
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- Generates editable objects and text in the CGM format
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance PDF conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – does not require a printer driver
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust PDF solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One engine, choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform PDF Server supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
Get Started with CGM Server Subscription
If you need a solution for automatically generating CGM files from PDF files as part of a project, service or workflow, you’ve come to the right place!