CAD SDK – Converts PDF and PostScript to DXF
With CAD SDK, software developers can import PDF or PostScript files within their applications and generate editable CAD files on screen.What’s more – it’s easy. Just two calls to the engine along with fine-tuning the conversion parameters with a .ini file and you are done. Before you know it, you’ll be able to tell all those customers, who have been asking to open PDF files in your software, that now they can!
CAD SDK outputs DXF or HPGL. DWG is supported exclusively for Open Design Alliance (ODA) members. CAD SDK can also be extended easily to support a host of industry-standard vector and bitmap graphics file formats. Use it to enhance your application with just 2 API calls or by invoking the command line tool. It couldn’t be easier – or more powerful!
Available for both 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Key Benefits of CAD SDK
- Optimized for commercial, enterprise and cloud applications
- DLL or command-line access
- Generates editable objects and text in the DXF and HPGL formats
- DWG available as an output format for ODA members.
- Affordable entry-level pricing
- High performance conversion engine
- Optimal throughput – SDK does not require a printer driver
- SDK delivers reading, writing and viewing
- Unmatched accuracy keep testing time at a minimum and quality at a maximum
- Adobe standards-compliant, scaleable PDF libraries
- Robust conversion solutions proven and improved over 20 years
- One framework – choose just the modules you need
- Multi-Platform PDF SDK supports 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X
- Examples and sample code guarantee a quick start
- Best in class – used by OEM’s and enterprise customers like Oracle, The Open Design Alliance (ODA), BASF, TurboCAD, BlueMatrix and Graebert
- License the SDK once you have tested it with the watermark-based evaluation version with integration assistance directly from our engineering team.
Open and Edit PDF in your program? Done!
Have your customers been asking to use PDF files in your software? Do they want to open PDF and then edit the content using your application? Do you need to generate PDF’s? There are so many ways to build PDF support into your application and there’s not much we haven’t heard of in the 20+ years we’ve been doing this. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for a CAD SDK.
If you need a PDF or PostScript to CAD component, you’ve come to the right place!