Now, PDF files can be transformed directly into editable AutoCAD DWG files!
Since its first release in 1995, pdf2cad has been relied on by engineers and architects worldwide to convert PDF into accurate, editable DXF and HPGL drawings. Now, with this new release, pdf2cad 9 also generates the DWG format directly. This means that AutoCAD users no longer need to use a DXF interchange file to import and edit PDF files. DWG, the native AutoCAD format, is smaller in size than DXF making it faster to load, less memory hungry and just as precise.
Other new features in pdf2cad v9 include:
- Expanded support for separating layers based on native PDF color information and line widths
- Tuned output for AutoCAD, TurboCAD, CADRA and more
- Various improvements and fixes to the PDF interpreter
- 64-bit version (coming Fall 2012)
- Support of Unicode file names
- Support of rotated images in DXF
- Removed rectangle around images in DXF
- Support of -90/90 rotated images in WMF/EMF
- Improved rotated text strings in DXF
- Optimized memory usage in a batch production environment
- Options to fine-tune accuracy on x,y values for each object
- Convert a multi-page PDF file to one DXF file
- Select Zero Line Width for each object
Upgrades will be provided free to Advantage Support subscribers. The price to upgrade for all other users is $59. A competitive upgrade offer is also available for $99 for people not satisfied with their current PDF to CAD converter. New licenses of pdf2cad cos $195 with volume and corporate discounts available. Visit www.pdf2cad.com for more details or order below.
* pdf2cad Upgrade requires a valid pdf2cad serial #
** Competitive trade-up requires name and serial #, product key or other unique ID for your current PDF to CAD conversion software