pdf2cad Mac – Accurate and Powerful.
pdf2cad Mac has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of the familiar Apple Mac OS X interface. At the same time, its power runs deep. This easy-to-use tool is built on top of the same proven and reliable PDF conversion engine that drives our enterprise and developer tools. It is destined to become an indispensable aid for Mac-based engineers who receive PDF drawings and need to convert them into editable CAD formats. Choose from three industry-standard vector formats for optimal reuse - DWG, DXF and HPGL.
Since 1995, pdf2cad has been relied on by engineers worldwide to instantly and accurately convert PDF files into fully editable CAD files. Now available for Mac OSX, pdf2ad conforms to Macintosh standards while containing all of the features and power expected from the first and best PDF to DWG conversion tool. With pdf2cad on your Mac, you’ll be able to unlock the objects, layers and text within PDF files and transform the into editable CAD drawings. Choose from DWG for AutoCAD, DXF, the industry’s CAD interchange format or plotting standard HPGL. Try it today. Available now through the Apple Mac App Store, IMSI/Design and direct from Visual Integrity.
Save $66! Use Coupon Code CAD0129MAC at checkout and get pdf2cad Mac for just $129.
Features in pdf2cad Mac
- Convert PDF files into standard CAD interchange formats, DWG, DXF and HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed and dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as references
- Command-line version and API available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches and fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions