Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /srv/data/web/vhosts/visual-integrity.com/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3831
FLY Batch is for process automation, integration and server-side automation. The powerful batch executable allows you to invoke the DLL engine via the command line. The functionality is embedded in the standard PDF FLY and META FLY downloads for evaluation.
In order to enable the batch conversion engine for use via the command-line, you must add the installation path for the software to your %path% variable. This can be done via the Control Panel -> System -> Advanced->Environment
Variables: %path% variable
By default PDF FLY is installed in C:/Program Files/Visual Integrity/PDF FLY
This installation path must be added to the %path% directory.
On the command line you can do this by:
Set path=%path%;”C:/Program Files/Visual Integrity/PDF FLY v__” (fill in version number)
FLY Batch for PDF and PostScript (Adobe PostScript, EPS and PDF input)
- To convert PDF files, run pdf2xxx. Settings for pdf2xxx are defined in the pdf2xxx.ini file.
- To convert PS or EPS files, run ps2xxx. Settings for ps2xxx are defined in the ps2xxx.ini file.
FLY Batch for Metafiles (WMF and EMF input)
- To convert WMF files, run wmf2xxx. Settings for wmf2xxx are defined in the wmf2xxx.ini file.
- To convert EMF files, run emf2xxx. Settings for emf2xxx are defined in the emf2xxx.ini file.
- See the “options” PDF file for an overview of the variables and their use. You can open and edit the .ini files with a text editor like Notepad. The pdf2xxx.ini file is used for PDF and the ps2xxx.ini file is used for PostScript and EPS.
- The extension of your source file determines which conversion filter will be invoked.
So, for example, to convert myfile.eps to myfile.svg run: ps2xxx myfile.eps myfile.svg.
To convert myfile.wmf to yourfile.jpg run: wmf2xxx myfile.wmf yourfile.jpg.
To convert foo.pdf to for example foo.gif run: pdf2xxx foo.pdf foo.gif
Need help? Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.